Reserving Space in the Recreation Center
During Phase 1, all visitors to the Recreation Center must have a reservation upon entrance to the facility. Follow the steps below to reserve your spot up to 24 hours in advance. Spaces are outlined below so that you reserve the correct space as users may not switch locations during a visit. In Phase 2, reservations are not required.
- Users may use the facility for less than an hour at a time; workouts are available in 45 minute blocks.
- Guests may check-in at the membership desk up to 5 minutes prior to their workout and enter the facility to store personal items. Locker rooms are available to change attire, but showers remain closed.
- Reservable spaces are outlined below; please contact our membership desk if you have additional questions.
- Visit our reservations page up to 24 hours prior to your planned workout. (https://recreation.cwu.edu/booking)
- Log-in with your CWU credentials.
- Choose the following:
- Location of workout (if space is available when you are in the facility, you may request from a staff to move to another area. However, this is not guaranteed.)
- Day of workout
- Time of workout
Arriving to workout
- Visit the membership desk with your Student ID card up to 5 minutes before your assigned time
- Confirm completion of your daily health attestation and receive a temperature check
- Swipe into the facility to pick-up cleaning supplies and secure personal belongings in a day use locker
- On the hour, Recreation staff will allow you access to workout areas
- At 45 minutes past the hour, staff will clear all workout areas and reset the space for the next group of users
- You will have up to 15 minutes after your workout to collect belongings and exit the facility
Reservable Spaces Available
This area is located just inside of the facility and includes all of our plate loaded equipment.
Phase 1 occupancy: 5
Phase 2 occupancy: 12
This area includes the gym courts, 2nd floor cardio, and indoor track.
Phase 1 occupancy: 20
Phase 2 occupancy: 60
This includes access to the climbing wall.
Phase 1 occupancy: 2
Phase 2 occupancy: 4