Join our newsletter to receive impact reports on how your money has empowered students in their university experience. Your donations go directly to supporting students through replenishment, educational programs, and overall maintenance of the pantries.
There are three primary ways to support student food security:
1. Purchase items on our amazon wish list and deliver them directly to the pantry!
Visit the CWU Give Page and click the button that reads "Give to CWU." When prompted, indicate how much you would like to donate and whether it is a one-time or recurring donation. In the "Choose Designation" section, select "PUSH (President's United to Solve Hunger)". Complete the form to finalize the donation.
3. Donate non-perishable food, hygiene, or household items. Drop-off at the Wildcat Pantry in Brooks Library 101C or Black Hall 101. We do NOT accept expired, unsealed, or damaged items.
Note: low sodium/sugar, no heavy syrups are ideal
- Cultural food and seasonings
- Sauces/spices: fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sriracha, dried chiles, ghee, curry powder, garam masala
- Food: salsa, couscous, rice noodles, beans, lentils, Spanish rice, chapati, Somali rice, masa,
- Non-dairy, vegan, vegetarian food items
- Rice, beans, pasta, proteins
- Sauces, seasonings, cooking oil, can openers, flour, broth
- Juice, water, milk
- Breakfast foods, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, cereal
- Quick meals, pasta sauce, healthy snacks
- Paper towels, toilet paper, detergent
- Oral care, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, menstrual products