Skip to body

Political Science

College of the Sciences
Give to COTS

Contact Us

Department of Political Science
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926

Follow Us

Political Science Major/Minor Application


NOTE: If you are dropping a major or minor in another CWU department, you will need to request to withdraw through that department. We can only add/change Political Science department major/minor information.

Click here for a list of department advisors

If a email is not put, then you will not receive an automatic email.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.