CWU Canvas Login
Canvas Technical Support 24/7
- Toll Free Phone Support: Login to Canvas and click Help for the support hotline
- Email Canvas Support: email@example.com 
- Finding Help Within Canvas 
- Browser Privacy Settings and Resolving Unsafe Scripts 
Enable presentation of Canvas content in Chrome and Firefox.
Duration is indicated in parentheses.
- Canvas Overview  (4:09)
- Assignments Overview  (2:00)
- Assignment Submissions  (2:56)
- Quizzes  (4:02)
- Grades  (2:43)
- Communication  (3:43)
- Discussions  (3:57)
- Calendar  (2:33)
- Files  (3:08)
- Peer Reviews  (1:49)
- Group Creation and Interaction for Students  (3:04)
- Collaborations  (2:50)
- ePortfolios  (4:57)
- Chat  (1:50)
Canvas Student Guide 
Find just about any answer from this comprehensive list of support documents.
Test Taking Tips for Canvas
This is an actual Canvas course, to help you learn, and make the best use of the system. It is full of information, explanatory videos, and a challenging, no-stakes quiz to test your knowledge. Plan to spend about approximately one hour completing the orientation course.