As part of the new residence hall project (Dugmore Hall), the university added a separate dining facility located to the east and north of Dugmore Hall that included new dining options to meet the needs of students in the hall.
- 6,000 square feet (tentative)
- Convenience store (C-store) with a wide variety of EZPZ Grab and Go items
- Panda Express
Budget: $2.68 million
- Why was this project needed?
The new dining facility provides food service in an area of the campus that is currently underserved. Associated with Dugmore Hall, it meets the dining needs of students living in the hall.
- What will be included in the new dining facility?
The new dining facility includes a Convenience Store with a wide variety of EZPZ Grab and Go items and other essentials, as well as a Panda Express restaurant in the building to ensure the university meets the dining needs of students in the hall.
- Where will the dining facility be located?
The new dining facility will be located in a 6,000 square foot structure located just to the east and a bit north of Dugmore Hall.