Sep. 22, 2020
Receive Support and Resources by Completing COVID-19 Reporting Form
Students and employees that attend in-person classes or work on the CWU Ellensburg campus are urged to complete the online COVID-19 Reporting Form if they test positive to COVID, are undergoing testing, or instructed to self-quarantine due to possible exposure.
CWU will not know of all positive cases in our community. The reporting form can activate CWU protocols and provide needed resources and support. This information will also assist Central and public health officials with monitoring cases occurring in our communities. If an individual is diagnosed with a confirmed case, our county public health partners will ensure those who may have been exposed are contacted.
CWU is committed to ensuring that your submission remains confidential in accordance with applicable law and will only be used to provide support and resources.
The form is to be submitted by an individual when:
- You have been tested for COVID-19
- You have been instructed to self-quarantine for suspected COVID-19 infection
- You have received a positive COVID-19 test result
- You meet any of the following in the last 14 days:
- Are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, weakness, fatigue, nausea, change in taste or smell)
- Been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual.
Do not use the COVID-19 Reporting form for:
- Reporting your concern or knowledge of others COVID-19 condition. The form is only for individuals to report their own health conditions.
- Asking for academic assistance related to your COVID-19 status.
If you have questions like these, or other general concerns related to COVID-19, visit the Fall Guide 2020 and COVID-19 Updates webpage, Employees, Students, and Parents FAQs, Faculty FAQs on the Associate Provost’s web page, or the Fall 2020 SharePoint (employees only).