Oct. 28, 2020
CWU Announces Plans for COVID-19 Webinars, Upcoming HR Tuesday Talks
A pair of COVID-19 webinars designed to share information about the Central Washington University COVID-19 Task Force and how they assess and react to COVID-19 will be held on October 29 (for faculty) and November 3 (for staff).
Information will also include how CWU works in collaboration with the Kittitas County Public Health Department (KCPHD) to minimize the spread of the disease and help keep our community safe. The webinar will be offered twice to allow for dialogue by each audience and time for Q&A.
Panelists will include: Dr. Mark Larson, KCPHD; Michelle DenBeste, CWU's provost/vice president for academic and student life; Shawnté Elbert, CWU’s associate dean of health & wellness; and Amie Wojtyna, CWU’s public health lecturer.
Webinar Schedule Information:
- Faculty: October 29, 4 p.m. Register in advance.
- Staff: November 3, 10 a.m. Takeover HR’s Tuesday Talk. Use the regular Tuesday Talk link.
Both sessions will be recorded and available to view later online. The faculty webinar will be posted on the Associate Provost FAQs webpage, staff webinar on the Tuesday Talk webpage.
The schedule for HR’s Tuesday Talks in November will include:
- November 3 – COVID-19 Discussion (as noted above)
- November 10 – General Tuesday Talk
- November 17 – Return to Campus – What should faculty, staff, and students expect? What do I need to know about COVID-19 when returning to CWU?
- November 21 – TBD