Apr. 16, 2019
Annual Give Central Event Set for April 25-26, 2019
Dear CWU Campus Community,
On April 25 and 26, CWU is having its third annual day of giving, #GiveCentral.
This year, we are asking folks to support three essential student success priorities that directly link to the retention of our students.
- PUSH (Presidents United to Solve Hunger)—This provides assistance to students experiencing difficulty around the issues of homelessness and food insecurity.
- Student Emergency Fund—This provides special assistance to students experiencing an unforeseen crisis.
- Retention Scholarships—This provides scholarships to students at risk of dropping out of Central due to extreme financial hardship.
Gifts can be made in the following ways:
- Online at: www.cwu.edu/give
- Through payroll deduction at: MY CWU >employee >payroll >payroll deduction
- Or by contacting the University Advancement office at 509-963-2160
No gift is too small and every gift will directly impact the life of a Central student who is at risk of not being able to continue their CWU education because of one or more of the pressing issues identified above.As part of this year’s campaign, I would also like to invite you to sign up as a #GiveCentral ambassador by visiting cwu.socialtoaster.com. This will allow you to share all of CWU Foundation’s social media posts and updates with your network over the course of the two day campaign to help bring awareness to #GiveCentral.
Thank you for all the ways in which you invest in the lives of our students and for considering how you can give of your time and financial resources to help make this year’s #GiveCentral campaign a huge success in the lives of our students.
All the very best,