Sep 25 2022
US Forest Service employment recruitment event
US Forest Service Employees of the Okanogan-Wenatchee and the Naches District will be on campus tabling in the SURC, Dean, and Science Buildings from 9-1 pm on Monday-Tuesday, September 26th and 27th, to discuss employment opportunities for open seasonal 2023 positions.
Join us for a panel discussion with Forest Service Employees to learn about positions available, skills needed, the application process, and question/answers about USAjobs application
Monday, Sept 26th from 12:00 – 12:50 in Dean Hall 103
Available seasonal positions include
- Fire - handcrew and engine
- Recreation - maintenance, wilderness, and trail crew, campgrounds, OHV, fee collection
- Visitor Services - front desk, remittance
- Silviculture - field surveys
- Achaeology - field surveys, report writing
- Soils/Hydrology - soil and stream surveys
- Wildlife Biology - field surveys
- Botany - botanical surveys
Position announcements are for seasonal positions for next summer 2023 and are only open on USAjobs from Sept. 23 until October 6th.