Sep 6 2022
PRE-ORDER VIRTUAL PARKING PERMIT TODAY
YOUR FALL OR CALENDAR 2022-2023 VIRTUAL PARKING PERMIT
THIS PERMIT WILL NOT BE ACTIVED UNTIL SEPT. 16, 2022.
Log in using the directions below:
- Click here to go to our Parking Services webpage.*
- Select PURCHASE PERMITS located just below the photo of Barge Hall.
- Log in using your CWU username and password (or create a new password):
- Click on PERMITS (at top) > select Get Permits
- Either choose Select your Vehicles for Permit to attach vehicles to your permit OR choose Add Vehicle
- ***You MUST choose to either select vehicles or add vehicles to your permit. They are not automatically connected.
- Each vehicle can only be attached to ONE permit.
- Confirm license plate and state is accurate for each vehicle.
- Review your order and follow prompts to pay.
- This permit will NOT be activated until September 16, 2022.
*Apartment permits are free for contracted tenants (1 per tenant).
*Students can student-charge a parking permit in most cases.
*Full-time Staff and contracted Faculty can choose payroll deduction in most cases. (Choose Payroll from dropdown menu.)
Virtual permit prices are available online at https://www.cwu.edu/parking/permit-prices.
If you delete a vehicle off your permit, it will still be visible in your history. You cannot permanently delete a vehicle from your account. If you sell a vehicle, please call us for more information. You will be required to submit proof of sale.
Please come to the Parking Services office for more information.
Student, Faculty/Staff, and Daily Permits are virtual meaning hangtags are no longer being used. The License Plate Reader scans your license plate to see if you have a permit for the area.
Fictitious or incomplete license plate entries that do not match your physical license plate will result in a citation.
VISITORS now have 3 ways to purchase a daily permit:
- Click here to go to our Parking Services webpage. Select VISITOR DAILY PERMITS, click on “create one” to make an account, and follow prompts to buy a virtual daily permit.
- Use the QR code on our new parking lot signs to buy a virtual daily permit. Capture the QR code then scroll down to “create one” to make an account. Follow the prompts.
- Purchase a virtual daily permit at a kiosk in lot I-15 (SURC) or G-16 (near Starbucks). An additional kiosk will soon be located in lot Q-14 (Nicholson Pavilion).
***For bulk visitor permits for campus events, please call our office for more information.
Feel free to reach out with additional questions!
Your Friends at Parking
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Visit: 1211 N. Wildcat Way (lot O-5-click for image)