Nov 1 2022
Faculty & Staff Benefits Open Enrollment is November 1 – 30
Annual open enrollment begins November 1 and runs through November 30. This is your once-a-year opportunity to change medical and dental plans, add or remove dependents, and enroll/re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and/or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP).
All changes made during open enrollment are effective January 1, 2023.
Important 2023 Changes That Might Affect You
- Change in Medical insurance premium rates
- CDHP deductibles increase to $1500 for single subscribers and $3000 for family
- Insulin copay capped at $35 per month
Actions to Take
- Review information:
- Review current coverage AND make desired changes to medical and dental plans online through PEBB My Account
- Enroll/re-enroll in the FSA and DCAP online through the Navia website
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re happy with your medical and dental plan and don’t wish to enroll in the FSA or DCAP – no action is necessary.