Jan 6 2023
2023 SmartHealth Wellness
SmartHealth is Washington State's voluntary wellness program that supports you on your journey toward living well.
- Start your 2023 Wellness Journey with the SmartHealth well-being assessment. You will self-report how well you are doing in several life areas. SmartHealth will customize your experience by offering activities that align with your assessment results.
- If you met the requirements to qualify for the incentive in 2022, your incentive will be applied by the end of January 2023. Look for the “How do I find my $125?” activity in SmartHealth.
- Subscribers enrolled in a PEBB medical plan can qualify for a $125 wellness incentive in 2023. Complete the well-being assessment (worth 800 points) and reach 2,000 points by the November 30, 2023 deadline.
Learn more about SmartHealth
- Visit the SmartHealth webpage.
- Review the basic steps to log on to SmartHealth or Accessing SmartHealth guide.
- Watch the SmartHealth Stories video and SmartHealth Overview video.
Call Limeade at 1-855-750-8866 or email email@example.com.