Skip to body

Information Services

Contact Us

Bouillon Hall
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Phone: (509) 963-2001

Follow Us


Student Password Change

I am a Student, How Do I Change My Password?

Follow this link Wildcat Password Self Service. Fill out the requested fields - Username and Student ID are required.

If your password has expired, please call the Service Desk at (509) 963-2001 or visit Bouillon 101 to have it reset. ID verification is required.

Best practice for password management is to answer the security questions on the Wildcat Password Self Service page before it expires, so you can change it whenever needed.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.