The following are instructions for setting up a rule in GroupWise to forward mail to another e-mail account. This only works using the GroupWise client (the local application rather than going through the web).
- Click on Tools, Rules, then the New button.
The New Rule window displays.
- Enter a rule name, this is for reference only.
- In the When even is section, make sure the Received box is checked.
- Leave all of the Item types options unchecked as it will then affect all types.
- Click on the Add Action button at the bottom.
- Select Forward from the list.
The following window appears.
Enter your forwarding email address at your ISP in the To: field.
- Click OK to return to the Rules window.
OPTIONAL: If you want to delete your mail out of GroupWise after it's been forwarded, proceed with the following steps. Otherwise continue at the screen shot below.
- Click on Add Action again.
- Select Delete/Decline to make sure forwarded mail is deleted out of GroupWise afterwards.
- Enter a comment in the window that appears or leave it empty then click on OK.
A sample screen would look like the following:
Click on Save.
Back in Rules window, the rule name should be checked, if not click on Enable.