Priority Application Deadline for Fall 2023 is February 1st, 2023!
ITAM requires the same admission criteria as the CWU Graduate School. We do not require the GRE or GMAT for admission. Find out more at the School of Graduate Studies and Research website.
We would like to see that you have a 3.0 GPA or above on your last 90 quarter credits/60 semester credits taken.
To be eligible you must have at least a bachelor's degree.
- Complete the MS-ITAM Inquiry Form
- Complete an advising phone call with a program specialist. Once we've received and processed your inquiry form, we will contact you to schedule a phone appointment. During this call, we will review your credentials, answer any questions, confirm your program choice, and guide you through the application process.
- Respond to your confirmation email. After your phone appointment, we will send a confirmation email summarizing what was discussed and what the next steps are. If you're applying for the FlexIT Pro modality, you'll also be sent a link to set up an appointment with the program coordinator.
- Complete CWU Graduate Studies Application
- Receive final confirmation of the admissions decision within 7-10 business days of completing the application.
What you will need to apply
- Completed MS-ITAM Pre-Application Form (for both MS-ITAM and FlexIT Pro)
- Completed phone interview, you may book here.
- Completed CWU Graduate School application form (fees apply)
- Statement of educational and professional objectives (500 words)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. (International transcripts will need official course-by-course evaluations done. You can read more about this on the Graduate Studies Website.
- Three letters of recommendation. While filling out the application you will be given the opportunity to send a form to your references to fill out and send back to us.
*There are additional requirements for international students, please visit the School of Graduate Studies and Research's website for the full list of requirements.
Attend an Info Session!
Attend an info session and learn more about the program structure, application process, and job outcomes.
More about the Statement of Educational and Professional Objectives
The statement of educational and professional objectives is one of the most important deciding factors for entrance into the MS-ITAM program. One website that may help you guide your organization of the letter is the Purdue Owl Statements of Purpose page.
Your statement should portray you as:
- Passionately interested in an ITAM field and/or how you will apply the knowledge to your future profession
- Well-prepared academically and personally
- Able to take on the challenges of graduate school
- Able to build rapport with professors and fellow grad students - in other words, collegial
|Quarter||Modality||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Fall||Cohort & FlexIT Pro||February 1st||June 15th|
|Winter||FlexIT Pro||October 1st||November 15th|
|Spring||FlexIT Pro||January 1st||February 15th|
|Summer||FlexIT Pro||April 1st||May 15th|
|For quarterly start dates and calendars, visit the registrar's website.|
Financial aid and graduate assistantships are available
This one-year program is not only convenient but affordable. With many financial aid options including scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, and graduate assistantships, it is possible to attain your goal of a graduate degree.
Get started today, get connected!
Fill out an inquiry form and start your journey to obtaining your MS-ITAM degree! Our program specialist is happy to answer questions and help you find the path that is right for you.
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu.The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.