Skip to body

Office of International Studies and Programs

Give to OISP


Contact Us

Phone: +1-509-963-3612
More Contact Info

Central Washington University
Office of International Studies and Programs
Hebeler Hall 102
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7408

Transferring your SEVIS Record

If you plan to transfer to another U.S. school or attend another U.S. school after you complete your program at CWU, you will need to transfer your SEVIS record to the new school. Your SEVIS record needs to be transferred sometime after the end of the quarter, and before the end of your 60-day grace period.

In order to request a transfer of your SEVIS record, contact the SEVIS Coordinator at Additionally, you will need to provide us with an admission letter and SEVIS School Code from your new school.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.