Skip to body

Office of International Studies and Programs

Give to OISP


Contact Us

Phone: +1-509-963-3612
More Contact Info

Central Washington University
Office of International Studies and Programs
Hebeler Hall 102
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7408

Study Abroad and Exchange Programs

Sign up for the Spring 2023 Global Education Scholar Program!

Education Abroad Information Sessions

Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 11 am to 12 pm via Zoom

Sign-up here

If you cannot attend an info session, schedule a one-on-one exploratory appointment.

How to Apply 

  1. Go to to begin the application.
  2. Use the "Click Here to Log In" button to sign in.
  3. Use the "Search Programs" tab to find your program. If you cannot find your program, type self-arranged in the Keywords box.
  4. Select the academic term to begin the application.





Financial Aid & Scholarships


Health & Safety



Faculty & Staff





Virtual WorldCats:
International Virtual Exchange

This page contains links to websites outside of Central Washington University does not control and is not responsible for the content of such pages. 

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.