Skip to body

Office of International Studies and Programs

Give to OISP


Contact Us

Phone: +1-509-963-3612
More Contact Info

Central Washington University
Office of International Studies and Programs
Hebeler Hall 102
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7408

Concurrent Enrollment

You may be enrolled at Central and another institution at the same time, this is called ‘Concurrent Enrollment’. In order to be concurrently enrolled during a non-vacation quarter (Fall, Winter, Spring), you will need to satisfy the following requirements:

  1. Complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form and send it to for review.
  2. Enroll in at least an equal number of credits at CWU as you will enroll in at the other school; while enrolling in at least 12 credits total between the two institutions. For example, as an undergraduate, you can take 6 credits at CWU and 6 credits at another school to meet the enrollment requirements.
    • Check with your academic advisor to ensure that your credits will transfer to CWU

If you are enrolled at another university during the summer (vacation) quarter, please notify, as this will need to be noted on your I-20.  However, you do not need to complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form during your vacation quarter, and there are no enrollment requirements you need to fulfill over your vacation quarter.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.