Skip to body

Office of International Studies and Programs

Give to OISP


Contact Us

Phone: +1-509-963-3612
More Contact Info

Central Washington University
Office of International Studies and Programs
Hebeler Hall 102
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7408


To Apply for our UESL Program:

Step 1 – Complete the online application: here

When applying to the UESL Program, you will submitting an online application using the CWU online portal ( Students should upload the following documents online when applying:

  1. Copy of passport information page
  2. signed Confidential Financial Statement (CFS) form
  3. Bank statement showing sufficient funds for attendance (minimum amount for 1 quarter $8,727; 2 quarters: $17,454).
  4. Copy of transcripts

Students will complete their online application by paying the one-time $50 application fee and submitting the application.

Step 2 – Getting your I-20

Once you have been accepted to the UESL Program, you can get an I-20. Your I-20 will be sent to you by email to the email address you gave when applying.

It is very important to check your email regularly for important information from UESL and CWU. Look for emails from and be sure to check your “spam” or “junk mail” folder in case our messages are not received.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.