Submitted by boersmas on Mon, 10/07/2013 - 11:09
Please check back often, as details will be posted as they become available.
- Thursday, April 17, at 4:30 p.m. in the Faculty Grupe Center: Faculty Ethics Presentation by Melanie DeLeon, Director of Washington State Executive Ethics Board. Topics to be discussed:
- use of university property
- receiving textbooks from publishers
- computer usage
- faculty/student relationships
- working outside of the university
For more information you may contact Veronica Gomez-Vilchis at 963-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.