Human Resources
Mitchell 1st Floor, MS: 7425
Phone: (509) 963-1202
Fax: (509) 963-1733

Supervisor Steps in Requesting Raise for Student Employee

All raise requests will be done through Manager Self Service. The raise requests will be submitted with a “position change”. This change continues to streamline our processes.

In MyCWU, click on Manager Tab > Manager Self Service Folder > Request Position Change

Please contact your HR Partner if you have any questions and/or suggestions.

Return to the Student Employment Page