Student Employment - Page Directory
The following links and information pertaining to student employment are intended for use by both supervisors and students. If you have additional inquiries, please contact the Office of Student Employment at (509) 963-1202 or at email@example.com.
- Hiring Information
- Recommended & Required Student Trainings
- Volunteer Opportunities & Policy
- Additional Resources
Wildcat Career Network (WCN)
- Off-campus jobs (work-study & non work-study) for current students
- Temporary/Seasonal positions
- Full-time/Part-time jobs
- Information on upcoming workshops & events
- Resources for career/employer research and professional development
Financial Aid Office (FAO)
- The Financial Aid Office assists hundreds of students to find work-study employment.
- Work-study is like any other job; you work and receive a paycheck for your earnings from your employer.
- A work-study job reduces your eligibility for other financial aid. CWU participates in the federal and state work-study programs
- Please read this Disclaimer for Off-Campus Job Postings for non work-study and work-study Jobs