Employee of the Month Winners for 2012
- May: Kari Linnell - Biological Sciences
- April: Sheri Kinnan - Parking Services
- March: Mark Walker - Facilities Management
- February: Teresa Vadnais - Registrar Services
- January: Edith Fowler - NEHS
Initiated by Employee Council, recognition will be given to employees who foster a personalized environment which supports members of the university community as well as the mission of Central Washington University. This award was created so that employees who go "above and beyond the call of duty", who offer unique contributions to their work unit and/or the university as a whole, who have a significant positive impact on those they work with or come in contact with, and who consistently perform for the betterment of CWU could be recognized for their work.
Anyone may nominate an employee for this award. Award recipients will receive a $125 cash award and will have their name and reason for selection published in the Campus Bulletin and Employee Council minutes. See more winners!
- Meeting Minutes
- Calendar, Office, & Delegate List
- Statement of Purpose and Operation
Employee of the Month