2015 Benefits Open Enrollment is November 1-30
Annual Open Enrollment for faculty and staff is November 1 through 30. This is the period during which you can:
- Change medical or dental plans
- Enroll in a plan, even if you waived medical coverage previously
- Add or remove eligible family members from your healthcare plan
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending arrangement (FSA) or the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) (https://pebb.flex-plan.com/part/logon.aspx)
Action Required: During Open Enrollment, you must re-attest if you plan to enroll your spouse or domestic partner on your 2015 medical plan. Even if you signed an attestation in 2014, you must re-attest for 2015 during open enrollment. There is no need to re-attest to the tobacco surcharge.
[A monthly $50 surcharge applies to employees who enroll a spouse or registered partner in medical coverage if the spouse/partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan Classic.]
Go to: www.hca.wa.gov/pebb to view 2015 premiums (also see below), access My Account and online FSA and DCAP enrollment, and obtain additional information.
Learn more about your health plan and other insurance options by attending the Benefits Fair. Flu Shots will be available while supplies last.
When: Thursday, November 6, 12:30 to 3:00 PM
Where: Lombard Room
You can obtain additional information, access your My Account, and online FSA and DCAP enrollment, at: www.hca.wa.gov/pebb. From this link, you also can:
- Respond to the spousal coverage premium surcharge:
Starting November 1, log in to My Account to attest to the 2015 spousal surcharge.
- Enroll in the FSA or DCAP for 2015:
Re-enrollment in the FSA and DCAP must be completed each year. Go to: https://pebb.flex-plan.com/part/logon.aspx
- Check your Statement of Insurance:
Go to My Account to verify your current benefits and enrollment information.
- Research medical and dental plans and 2015 premium amounts:
Use the Medical Benefits Comparison tool to compare benefits from up to three plans at a time, review the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for plan benefit details, and review 2015 premiums.
- Peruse the video library:
The PEBB Program’s Video library offers a summary of changes for 2015 and more.
- Make your open enrollment changes:
Log into My Account to change your medical and/or dental plan online during open enrollment. (You cannot use My Account to add a family member to your account; you must complete and return an Employee Enrollment/Change form to do this.)
|Medical Plan||Employee||Employee and|
|Group Health Classic||$117||$107||$244||$224||$205||$187||$332||$304|
|Group Health CDHP**||21||26||52||62||37||46||68||82|
|Group Health Value||65||75||140||160||114||131||189||216|
|*or registered domestic partner|
**CDHP = Consumer Directed Health Plan (High deductible plans)
You will pay the following surcharges if applicable, in addition to your medical plan premium.
- A monthly $25 surcharge will apply if the subscriber or any family member enrolled in PEBB medical coverage uses tobacco products.
- A monthly $50 surcharge will apply if a subscriber enrolls a spouse or registered domestic partner in PEBB medical coverage, and the spouse or domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.