Public School Employees of Washington (PSE)
Public School Employees of Washington (PSE) is a labor union dedicated exclusively to representing classified educational support professionals in Washington State's public education system.
A single collective bargaining agreement (CBA) covers employees in certain civil service positions. Members are organized into separate bargaining units.
2021-2023 CWU/PSE Agreement
- CWU/PSE Agreement - 2021-2023 Final (PDF)
- CWU/PSE Agreement - 2021-2023 Final Track Changes (PDF) - Compares last contract to this contract
- PSE Representatives (Updated 5-28-2021)
- PSE Unit Descriptions (PDF) (Updated 8-23-2018)
2019-2021 CWU/PSE Agreement
- CWU/PSE Agreement - 2019-2021 (PDF) TA
2017-2019 CWU/PSE Agreement
- CWU/PSE Agreement 2017-2019 (PDF) - Amended by MOUs; updated 9-2018
2015-2017 CWU/PSE Agreement
Return to Labor Relations Page