COVID-19 Information for Employees and Supervisors
University leaders are meeting daily and sometimes hourly to adapt our operations to new conditions and government dictates. In order to help slow the transmission of the COVID-19 and in compliance with the orders of the governor, CWU has made the following changes to operations:
- The majority of employees are required to work remotely
- Because certain functions and employees are not able to work remotely, exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis by the supervisor in consultation with the President/Vice President
- Supervisors are responsible for ensuring employees have work plans and understand expectations
- Supervisors and appointing authorities will continue to adapt work schedules and work assignments as needed
- IS Remote Toolbox is available
Additional Information and Resources
- CWU COVID-19 Updates
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Washington State Department of Health
- Employee Assistance Program (username: cwu)
- SmartHealth (sign into your personal account)
- FFCRA Flyer from US Dept of Labor
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please contact the Emergency Operation Center (EOC). The EOC is open Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. They can be reached at (509) 933-8315 or (509) 933-8305.
If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact Kittitas Valley Healthcare at (509) 933-8850.
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.