COVID-19 Information for Employees and Supervisors
Employee Return to Campus Information
Employees who have been working remotely will begin returning to campus in June and will continue to return throughout summer. Appointing Authorities will send letters to employees confirming return dates. Employees are not required to be vaccinated in order to return over the summer. The deadline for employees to be vaccinated is yet to be determined, but will likely be closer to the start of fall quarter.
During the COVID-19 pandemic and in compliance with the orders of the governor, CWU made the following changes to operations:
- The majority of employees were required to work remotely
- Because certain functions and employees were not able to work remotely, exceptions were made on a case-by-case basis by the supervisor in consultation with the President/Vice President
- Supervisors and appointing authorities continually adapted work schedules and work assignments as needed
- IS Remote Toolbox
Additional Information and Resources
- CWU COVID-19 Updates
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Washington State Department of Health
- Employee Assistance Program (username: cwu)
- SmartHealth (sign into your personal account)
- FFCRA Flyer from US Dept of Labor
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please contact the Emergency Operation Center (EOC). The EOC is open Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. They can be reached at (509) 933-8315 or (509) 933-8305.
If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact Kittitas Valley Healthcare at (509) 933-8850.
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.