Procedures for Initiating a Position Review
Human resources is responsible for allocating or reallocating each classified position to an established class in the OSHR classification plan based upon a review and analysis of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Positions will be allocated on a best-fit basis as determined by the majority of the work performed.
Allocation and reallocation decisions are limited to comparisons of the type and level of work that is performed with the available class specifications. The volume of work performed, the expertise with which the work is performed, or the work performed by other employees in similar positions does not affect classification.
- CWU Position Review and Allocation Procedure
- Request for position review initiated by Employee
- Request for position review initiated by supervisor
- Position Description Template (DOCX) - updated 11-12-2019
- DOP Request for a Director's Review Form - OFM site
- Q&A about Director's Reviews - OFM site
- Position Review Request Guide (DOC) - OFM site