Medical Insurance Plans
Administered by the PEBB Health Care Authority.
The majority of insurance premiums are covered by CWU. Employee premiums vary with plan choice and dependent coverage. Select from the following plans, which are available within Kittitas County. (If you are not in Kittitas County, find a plan available near you: Available Plans)
Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
- UMP Classic Benefits Summary - 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF)
- UMP CDHP Benefits Summary - 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF)
- UMP Select Benefits Summary - 2021 (PDF)
- Kaiser Permanente WA Classic Benefits Summary - 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF)
- Kaiser Permanente WA Value Benefits Summary - 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF)
- Kaiser Permanente WA Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP) Benefits Summary - 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF)
Get a side-by-side comparison of common medical benefits and costs by utilizing the Medical Benefits Comparison Tool.
If you enrolled in a CDHP, you will be enrolled in an Health Savings Account (HSA) administered by HealthEquity.
Make additional deposits into your HSA by submitting the Employee Authorization for Payroll Deduction to Health Savings Account form: 2020 (PDF) | 2021 (PDF) to Human Resources at mailstop 7425 or HR@cwu.edu.
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.