Skip to body

Human Resources

Ask HR [FAQ]

ask HR

Human Resources is here to assist you in all matters related to your employment at Central Washington University. From the beginning of your career, throughout your service, and as you prepare to complete your employment journey—we are here for you.

Still have questions? Contact HR at (509) 963-1202 or

Still have questions? We've got answers.

ask HR
webpage: hr/ask-hr
 call: 509-963-1202


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.