Skip to body



Residence Hall Terms and Conditions 2020-2021


What to Bring & Live In Requirement

Apartments Check-out List

Fire Safety


The Contract Cancellation form can be turned in and taken to the Housing Office at Button Hall in person or sent to the Housing Office at:


Room and Board Cancellation Application Form

First Year Housing Exception Form

Roommate Agreement


Click here to go to MyHousing

Click to submit your 30 days vacate notice


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.