Skip to body



To be eligible for a University-owned apartment at Central, a lessee must be a student maintaining at least seven credit hours of course work per quarter (unless an exception is approved in writing by the Associate Dean of Student Life) or be a contracted faculty/staff member of Central Washington University.

University-owned apartments are available for occupancy to students with families, married students,  (must provide copy of marriage certificate) single students, and new faculty or staff from outside the immediate area. 

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.