The CWU Foundation is responsible for the safeguarding and stewardship of philanthropic funds received for the benefit of CWU. Funds management includes the following functions:
- Receiving and depositing all contributions
- Establishing separate accounts and monitoring expenditures to ensure gifts are spent in accordance with donor intent
- Providing accounting and financial reporting services for the Foundation, as well as consolidating the Foundation’s financial activities with that of its subsidiaries
- Making information available for internal and external parties interested in the Foundation’s endowment, investment performance, and overall financial condition.
- Audited Financials (For those using Chrome or Firefox browsers, please download the PDF before clicking on the paperclip attachment.)