Student success depends on your generosity. Your gift makes a difference in a students’ life. Students learn best when they work in classrooms with state of the art equipment, learn from faculty who are well connected and knowledgeable in their field, and are not distracted from their academics by financial issues.
There are a variety of ways you can support Central Washington University (CWU) with regular or one time contributions from your paycheck, online or using your credit card. You choose the method, frequency and amount of your donation. Here are some of the ways you may give to CWU:
1. Payroll Deduction
Ask your employer’s Human Resource or Payroll office to assist you in establishing either a one time or recurring gift to CWU from your regular paycheck. If you are a CWU employee, please click here to complete the payroll deduction form. Additionally, your employer may have a Matching Gift Program which is a great way to increase the impact of your gift with an added contribution from your employer.
- This option directs your funds in full; there are no merchant or transaction fees.
2. Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer from your bank account
Many banking institutions offer the option to make payments online. After you have established an online identity with your bank, add CWU Foundation as a “payee”. You decide if you want the contribution to be a one time or recurring draw from your bank account, and if you choose the recurring option, you decide what day of the month you would like the draw to occur. Some banks also offer a Matching Gift Program when you make an online payment to a charitable cause (e.g. U.S. Bank).
Central Washington University Foundation
|Memo: [You may specify your donation’s impact, e.g. scholarships]|
Most banks do not charge a merchant or transaction fee; check with your bank to confirm.
3. Credit Card
You may choose to have your credit card charged on a one time or recurring basis. Here are two options for setting up a credit card donation:
1) The CWU Foundation staff can process one time or recurring contributions charged to your credit card. Please call 509-963-2160 to get started.
2) Click on the Give to CWU link at the top of this webpage. Online donations may be one time or recurring. Click on the button and simply follow the instructions to donate online using your credit card.
4. Write a check
In the domain of increasing reliance on technology, we welcome the opportunity to accept your handwritten check and apply it to the area of impact you wish to support. Checks are payable to CWU Foundation and may be mailed to:
400 E. University Way, MS 7508
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Other ways you can contribute:
- Pledge of cash, one-time and long-term
- Real Estate
- Donated gifts of appreciated stocks and bonds
We receive stock donations through:
Edward Jones Depository Trust Company
208 W 9th Ave #4, Branch 878-00345-1-1
Ellensburg WA 98926
(509)925-5373 ▪ (800) 274-5373
- You can also donate your time. Volunteer to be a student mentor, advisory council member or other way that is meaningful to you.