Skip to body


Keys F.A.Q.

How do I get keys for CWU buildings?

To obtain keys to CWU buildings, you will need a completed "key authorization card".  Bring the completed card, and picture identification, to the Lock Shop in the Jongeward building to pick up your keys.

Where is the Lock Shop?

The lock shop is located in the Jongeward building on the corner of 11th & D St.

What do I do if I lose my keys?

The loss or disappearance of University keys should be reported to the Lock Shop and to your supervisor, chair or director immediately.  The Lock Shop can be reached by calling 963-3000.

Public Safety and Police Services (campus police) should also be contacted because lost keys are often returned there.  The campus police can be reached at 963-2958.

What should I do if I get locked out of the building?

If you are a CWU employee (faculty, staff or exempt) call campus police at 925-8535 or call 963-3000.

Resident Hall Lock Outs or Lost Keys

Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CALL:

Residents Life Office: 963-1324

After 5:00 PM, Weekends and Holidays Call:

Staff on Duty: 963-1257