Yakima Valley College
Lyon Hall, office 162
1113 S 14 Ave.
Yakima, WA 98907
(509) 574-6895

Free Application for Federal Student Aid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is one of the first things individuals should complete if they are interested in enrolling in a post-secondary institution. When a student completes FAFSA, they can be eligible for free Federal and State aid to help them pay for tuition and other expenses. The FAFSA opens October 1st of each year and it needs to be renewed every school year. If you need assistance completing the FAFSA or you and/or your parents have questions, please call an EOC advisor for assistance. Visit the FAFSA webpage for more information.

(NOTE: This page contains links to websites outside of The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.)