Share Your News
We want to include news and updates of what our alumni are doing in future issues of Phoenix. Send us your latest news (within six months), such as awards and recognitions, for inclusion in our next newsletter to Sathy Rajendran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
Name, Mailing, and E-mail Address
Company Name and Address
Work and Cell Phone Numbers
Year of Graduation
We need your support to build our program’s alumni network. Alumni participation is critical to our continued success. Please talk to program graduates in your network, and encourage them to get involved. Ways to participate include:
• Commit to be actively involved with the program building efforts
• Attend program social events
• Share your success stories in the program newsletter
• Serve as a guest speakers in various SHM classes
• Hold safety certification (OSHA 10, etc.) workshops for the students
• Encourage your employer to hire interns and graduates from the program
• Become member of the Industry Advisory Council
• Encourage your employer to financially support the program
• Commit to making a program suggested minimum annual donation of $50 to the program.
• Also consider joining our Facebook and LinkedIn alumni groups:
Program Alumnus Mandi Kime was honored as a distinguished volunteer by the CWU President Dr. James L. Gaudino and the College of Education and Professional Studies Dean Dr. Connie Lambert at the 2014 Volunteer Appreciation Celebration in Tukwila, WA.
The Safety and Health Management (SHM) program at Central Washington University has been named as thHogue Tech Building Wins Design Award!
CWU’s Hogue Technology Building Wins Design Award Central Washington University’s Hogue TechnoloCMGT Earthwork Workshop, Fri Oct 23rd!