If you require a meeting -- be it for advising or holds, understanding career options, or poetic waxings on the meaning of life -- please utilize the DHC's booking app. Doing so ensures staff can best prepare resources and can spend sufficient time with students.
If you are interested in showing your work to the world, the honors team publishes a journal of honors faculty and student pieces, and maintains an online archive of projects. Follow this link to learn more!
All students are required to complete a Gallup's CliftonStrengths Assessment in their time with the DHC. If you have questions about your assessment or your results, please contact CliftonStrengths Certified Advisor Chris Denison using the booking link above. Alternatively, learn more about your inane abilities and methods for self development by obtaining your own copy of the source text. Gallup develops useful information such as the Big Six. These are certain steps that -- if taken now, early in an undergraduate's professional career -- will more fully engage them in their future work and improve their quality of life. Considering pursuing the following experiences.
- Idenitify at least one professor who makes you excited about learning.
- Build a relationship with at least one professor who cares about you as a person.
- Obtain a faculty mentor who can invest in you and encourage you to achieve your goals.
- Work on an academic project that takes more than one quarter to complete.
- Have an internship or job that allows you to apply classroom learning to work.
- Involve yourself in extracurricular activities and peer communities.
Follow this link to the Wildcat Bookstore for more strength-based growth.
Honors Advisors and Staff
For quick questions, email our advisors.