CWU strives to continually assess the state of inclusivity and diversity within all facets of our institution. The most recent reports on our efforts can be found below:
Diversity reports written between 2002 and 2005 highlight the commitment of the CWU community to issues of diversity and inclusion. The committee recommendations and administrative response has provided the basis for the continuing work of making CWU a place where you can "Come As You Are".
- 2005 Diversity Council Recommendations | 2005 Administrative Response
- 2004 Diversity Council Recommendations | 2004 Administrative Response
- 2003 Diversity Council Recommendations | 2003 Administrative Response
- 2002 Diversity Council Recommendations | 2002 Administrative Response
- 2002-03 Diversity Council Annual Report | 2002-03 Administrative Response
Our Human Resources Department also facilitates many of our efforts to attract and maintain a diverse workforce. Their plan to meet federal and state goals can be found below: