Do you know of an individual or group who has made a real difference towards an equitable campus or community environment? If so, submit a nomination here. You may submit up to three letters of support.
Nominations open on January 7, 2020 and close February 14, 2020. Award recipients will be notified shortly thereafter.
- Individuals can make multiple nominations, however a separate form must be completed for each nomination. Only complete nomination forms are considered.
- Choose only one award category (e.g. Student, Community member).
- The strongest nominations include more than two letters of support. Letters can be included together in a single nomination form or in separate forms. The committee encourages multiple nominations for the same person to enhance the submission.
- Must choose at least one evaluation criteria describing the nominee's actions that fulfill the criteria.
If you encounter any obstacles when submitting the webform, please contact Sigrid Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are five different categories for nomination, an award is presented to a nominee within each category. You will be asked to choose one from the below.
- Student – A person enrolled at least one quarter in the current academic year at CWU.
- Staff – Any non-instructional employee, non- academic departments, or functional groups comprised primarily of non-instructional employees at CWU.
- Faculty – Any employee whose primary responsibility is to teach course(s), academic departments, or functional groups comprised primarily of instructional employees at CWU.
- Alumni – Any person who completed their studies at CWU.
- Community Member – A resident of Kittitas County.
Any CWU employee, student, alumni, or a Kittitas County resident can submit a nomination via the form button below. The Diversity Awards Committee uses the following criteria below to evaluate nominations.
- Advocating, implementing, and working in partnership to promote inclusion and equity through events, programs, and other social justice activities.
- Demonstrating outstanding efforts by taking action and actively supporting inclusive and equitable environments.
- Exemplifing a sustained commitment to the values of diversity, inclusion, equity and/or social justice.
Please note that multiple letters of support, detailed examples, and multiple nominators strengthen a submission.