Welcome to the Diversity and Equity Center
The Diversity & Equity Center is committed to be student-centered, pursuing justice and equity through fostering relationships on campus and throughout the community at large. We believe that embracing your identity- which may include age, disability status, physical appearance, gender identity and expression, race, sexual orientation, language, ethnicity, nationality, religion, and socioeconomic status - will enrich and enhance your experience here at Central Washington University and in life.
The Diversity and Equity Center is excited to serve you virtually! During the spring quarter while online classes are in session, we are open from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. All of our resources and services are available.
DEC staff have dedicated open office hours, and are available by appointment outside of the times listed below. Click the button below to schedule a meeting! If you do not see a date/time that works for you, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate your schedule! Connect with us virtually through the following options:
- Use Skype for Business (download the app on your phone or desktop) and log in with your CWU credentials to send staff an instant message or video chat with our team
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 963-2127, or connect directly with individual staff members - check out our staff directory page for contact information
- Connect during the hours below by clicking the button to schedule a meeting.
- Mondays: 2-3pm with Abby
- Tuesdays: 10am-12pm with Liz
- Wednesdays: 8:30-10am with Abby and 3-4pm with Eriqua
- Thursdays: 9-11am with Kat or Liz
- Fridays: 2-3pm with Kat
- Looking for Michele? Email her directly to set up a time.