Dining Options When Visiting Campus
Whether you are visiting campus with a large group, or you would like to use 1891 Catering's services, find the right option for you.
All Dining Services locations are now cashless. If you are visiting campus with a group of 15 or more, you may purchase guest cards, so that you can more easily pay for your dining experience on campus. Your guest card functions like a gift card, with a set amount already included on the card. Please submit your request at least 72 hours (3 work days) before your campus visit, so that we can process your order appropriately.
- How to Use Your Guest Cards
When you visit campus, to use your guest card:
- Visit the dining location that your sponsor has selected.
- Select your food items that you would like to purchase, making sure that the cost of your selection does not exceed the dollar amount loaded onto your card.
- If costs exceed the amount on the card, the card holder will need to pay for the remaining amount during their transaction, using a different form of payment such as cash or credit.
- Use the card as your form of payment at the register, and the funds will be deducted.
Other Visitor Options
If you are seeking accommodations in addition to dining, please visit Conference Program for additional information.
If you are interested in having an event catered, please visit 1891 Catering to place an order.