New! Mobile Ordering
In order to support the modified services and help mitigate the congestion in dining locations, CWU Dining Services is offering mobile ordering for select locations. Mobile ordering will also be available at Panda Express in Northside Commons, beginning Winter 2021. This information is subject to change without notice.
How to Mobile Order
Mobile Ordering Instructions
1. Download the GET Mobile app from your app store. Available for Android and Apple devices.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open the GET Mobile app and select your institution: Central Washington University.
3. Log in with your CWU credentials through the Single Sign-On (SSO) system.
4. Order food and/or beverages from one of available locations:
- Cat Trax East
- El Gato
- Fresh Bar
- Lion's Rock
- Panda Express - New! Beginning Winter 2021
- Pizza Pasta Panini
5. Pick up your order at the corresponding pick-up location:
- Pick-Up 1: Located at the front of Central Marketplace in the SURC: for all Central Marketplace locations (El Gato, Fresh Bar, Lion's Rock, Pizza Pasta Panini)
- Pick-Up 2: Located in Cat Trax East, for Cat Trax East orders (includes smoothies)
- Pick-Up 3: Located at Panda Express inside Northside Commons
6. Enjoy your food!
Mobile Ordering for Faculty and Staff
CWU Faculty and Staff, did you know that you can mobile order on campus using the GET Mobile app? Learn how by watching this video.
GET Mobile: Wildcat Bucks
In addition to mobile ordering, you can also use the GET Mobile app to add Wildcat Bucks to your Connection Card. Simply download the GET Mobile app from your app store, select CWU as your institution, log into the app, and connect your bank information to the app.
(Note: Wildcat Bucks are different from Dining Dollars. For information about meal plans, visit the Meal Plan page.)