All Central Washington University students, faculty, staff, and visiting guests will be required to follow vaccination and masking guidelines. For more information and complete details, please visit CWUTogether.
A Wealth of Resources Available to All
CWU libraries have reworked previously primarily in-person services to better meet the needs of students and faculty outside Ellensburg by increasing our virtual accessibility and support. The main website, www.lib.cwu.edu, serves as a landing place for all users, with most services available either virtually or in-person.
Additionally, Des Moines Center has an onsite librarian that can help students access library resources, help with research projects, and schedule students to use the computer lab.
You may contact Christine Bertie by Email or calling 206-439-3800
CWU Library Resources Include:
- Instructions on how to request material from CWU Libraries
- Home delivery of physical materials
- Electronic delivery of journal articles and book chapters
Comprehensive, integrated library collections
- Over 190 subject databases and collections
- Help via Zoom, chat, email, and phone
- Subject librarian connections
- Research Support Including:
- Course research guides
- Credit courses on building research skills and a Minor in Library and Information Science
- Virtual events throughout the year
- Institutional repository, ScholarWorks, for digitally hosting faculty published materials
- Instruction and Canvas modules for students on developing research questions, creating search strategies, evaluating sources, avoiding misinformation and more.