Fall 2021 Health & Safety
Ensuring the safety of our students, employees, and members of the community continues to be a priority at CWU. Although our outlook is much brighter today than it was a year ago, we must continue to be vigilant as we prepare for Fall quarter.
- A COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all students and employees.
- If you need to make an appointment, visit vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov to find a location near you.
- Visit the vaccination information page if you have questions about the policy.
Campus Safety Guidelines
- Face coverings will be required on campus, but the policy is subject to change pending guidance from public health officials.
- Campus facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Six-foot physical distancing will not be required.
Health & Wellness Services
- Students who have health questions or concerns should contact Student Health Services or the Wellness Center.
- Students who need emotional support may contact Student Counseling Services.
Staff and faculty who need counseling services should contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).