CWUNewsNews Entry (Operating Unit Will Default to “0”), 28 Jun 2016 13:14:29<p><span style="line-height: 1.4;">For efficiency and streamlining of data processing, the University will only be using the single value of “0” beginning fiscal year 2017 (July 1, 2016).&nbsp; The new chart of accounts functionality provides information that the operating unit was used for in the past.&nbsp;</span></p><p>All Pcard transactions that post on 7/01/2016 or later should be reviewed with operating unit “0”.&nbsp; If you have any questions, contact Purchasing at (509-963-1505).<br>For entering Travel and Requisitions accounting detail information, you will only need to enter the Speed Key.&nbsp; The Operating Unit field will default in as “O” after you enter your Speed Key.</p><p><br>User guides for Requisitions and Travel will be updated to indicate the new information.<br>For requisition questions, please contact Purchasing Office (509-963-1002) or email</p><p><br>For travel questions, please contact the Travel Desk (509-963-1986) or email <a href=""></a>.</p><p><br>There will be a transition period and reports may show the old operating units and the new value of 0.&nbsp; If you have questions, please feel free to contact Chris Huss at x1997.</p></span style="line-height: 1.4;"></br></br></br></br></a href=""></br>Fiscal Year 2016 Closing Dates are Now Posted, 05 May 2016 08:39:04<p><a href="" target="_blank">The Fiscal Year 2016 Closing Dates</a> are now posted for your review.&nbsp; Each area has provided contact information for questions you may have.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>CWU Purchasing Card (PCard) Handbook has been Updated, 28 Mar 2016 12:01:23<p>The CWU Purchasing Office has updated the Purchasing Card (PCard) handbook.&nbsp; You can find the current copy at the below link.&nbsp; There are many updates to the document that you should find helpful on getting the most use out of your Purchasing Card. <a href="" target="_blank"></a></p><p><br>Some of the updates include:</p><ul><li><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Information about how to request pre-approval for “special request items” through the </span>MyCWU<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> online form.&nbsp; Review the list of items that you can request pre-approval to purchase on your Purchasing Card.</span></li><li><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Updates to allowable purchases</span></li><li><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Updates to restricted purchases</span></li><li>Information about the preparation of monthly supporting materials for approval by your AO</li><li>Information about the FMS nVision reports</li><li>Instructions for using the online MyCWU form to request additional Speedkeys to be added to your existing PCard.</li></ul><p>&nbsp;</p><p>If you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing Office at 963-1002.</p></br></span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span style="line-height: 1.4;">New Online PCard Forms, 28 Mar 2016 11:59:26<p>The CWU Purchasing Office has streamlined the process for requesting a PCard.&nbsp; Requests can be made through <strong>MyCWU &gt; Employee Tab &gt; Purchasing &gt; Purchasing Card Application.</strong></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The PCard program is available to all University departments, with the card actually issued to an employee.&nbsp; All applicants will be required to complete the MyCWU online application, and complete procurement training.</p><p><br>For current PCard holders, we have simplified the process to modify your PCard Information such as requesting new SpeedKeys to be added to your existing PCard, requesting different spending limits, etc.&nbsp; You can request these changes through <strong>MyCWU &gt; Employee Tab &gt; Purchasing &gt; Modify PCard Information.</strong></p><p><br>If you have any questions on these new forms, please contact Charity Thornton in the Purchasing Office ( at 963-1002.</p></br></br>New Improved Purchasing Standard Agreement Form, 18 Dec 2015 09:19:10<h3><span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;">The CWU Contracts/Purchasing department has updated the current Standard Agreement Form.&nbsp; If you use this form, please update your template to use the new improved form.&nbsp; The new form can be found by going to the Purchasing website, clicking on Contracts, and click Standard Agreement Form.</span></h3><p><br><span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;">Starting December 1, 2015, the Contracts/Purchasing department will be requesting departments to use the new form.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;">If you have any questions or would like the CWU Contracts staff to review the new form with you, contact Shellie Snyder at <a href=""></a> or 963-2324.</span></p></span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;"></br></span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;"></span style="font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16.8px;"></a href="">CWU Saves 80 Tons of Scrap From Local Landfills, 26 Mar 2013 09:21:00<P>Visit this link to view full story and news video: &nbsp;<A href=""></A></P>