WELCOME TO THE WILDCAT CAREER NETWORK! Current students: log in through your myCWU account when you click on “Wildcat Career Network” in the Applications menu. Alumni can login by visiting www.cwu.edu/career and clicking on the WCN Link.
· Click “Profile” in the top navigation > Click “Edit” in the “Personal” box. Complete all required fields, and do the same for the “Academic” tab.
· Click the “Documents” tab on the top navigation bar > click "Add New" > Label your Resume (this is visible to employers) > Choose a file to Add > click "Submit." Your resume will convert to PDF format.
· If you have uploaded more than one resume, you may use the "Make Default" button to select a default resume to appear in resume books. Check under Resources >Document Library for examples.
· Click the “Jobs” tab on the top navigation bar > click a position type or "Advanced Search" to open search options > View position details by clicking on the Job Title. Review the job details and application instructions under “How to Apply.”
· View a list of your job applications under “Jobs” > “My Job Applications.”
· Set up a search agent to save your searches and receive emails with jobs meeting your search criteria: “Jobs” > “Advanced Search” > Select your search criteria and “submit” > Click “Saved Searches” > Label your search and specify how you should be notified of updates.
CWU Ellensburg, Bouillon 206 Bring your resume and/or cover letter and have it reviewed by our trainFall Events & Workshops
Save the dates for these upcoming Fall 2015 Events! Engineering Technologies, Safety & ConsAccounting Recruiting
Are you an Accounting student looking for an internship or job? It's never too early to start famili