Career Services provides Career Counseling, Internships/Cooperative Education, Employment Support, and Career Education.
Career Services emphasizes a holistic approach to career and life planning. We are committed to empowering individuals to enter the competitive and evolving global arena with confidence and competence.
Career Services is a comprehensive career counseling and resource center designed to engage students as active participants in their career development from freshman through alumni. The central purpose of Career Services is to help students prepare for academic and career success. We strive to serve the needs of the individual and create career-related programs and services that are responsive and accessible to our students and community.
Career Services at Central Washington University is dedicated to education and empowering undergraduates, graduates and alumni in the career development process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning
- Providing assistance in job search and transition to professional life
- Cultivating and maintaining partnerships with employers
- Serving as a resource to staff, faculty and community
- Advising students preparing for post graduate study