WELCOME TO THE WILDCAT CAREER NETWORK!
Log in by clicking here.
- Jobs & Internships: Two databases in one! Click on the Jobs tab to browse hundreds of local and national opportunities from reputable employers. Click on NACE Link Network and get connected to over 2 million jobs. Streamline your search by applying filters based on your preferred industry, major, and more. Save your custom job searches and be notified each time a new position meeting your criteria is posted. Apply to postings in minutes utilizing your stored resumes, cover letters and additional documents. Stay organized - view your application history at any time.
- Off-Campus Student Jobs: Search for work study and non-work study employment opportunities. Click here for a how-to guide!
- Career Events & Job Fairs: Meet face to face with key recruiting contacts. Login to view upcoming career events, fairs, and workshops. Maximize your event attendance by researching participating employers in advance. Access online employer profiles to view available positions, majors recruited, key stats, and more.
- Career Exploration: Visit the multi-media "Resources" tab to view documents, images, YouTube videos, presentations and other resources posted by Career Services that will help you in choosing a major or career. Take the Typefocus and/or WOIS career assessments to learn more about yourself!
- On Campus Recruiting: Easily view interviews you have been invited to and reserve an interview slot. We will send email, text message or Facebook notifications to remind you of important OCR dates.
COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE
- Click “My Account” in the navigation bar > Click the “Personal” tab and complete all required fields, then do the same for the “Academic” tab. (To job/internship search these tabs must be completed)
- Use your account to the fullest by clicking “Profile” in the navigation bar and completing all fields.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME (and other documents!)
- Click the “Documents” tab on the navigation bar > click "Add New" > Label your Resume (this is visible to employers) > Choose a file to Add > click "Submit." Your resume will convert to PDF format.
- If you have uploaded more than one resume, you may use the "Make Default" button to select a default resume to appear in resume books. Check under Resources >Document Library for examples.
SEARCH & APPLY FOR JOBS & INTERNSHIPS
- Click the “Jobs” tab on the navigation bar > click a position type or "Advanced Search" to open search options > View position details by clicking on the Job Title. Review the job details and application instructions under “How to Apply.”
- View a list of your job applications under “Jobs” > “My Job Applications.”
- Set up a search agent to save your searches and receive emails with jobs meeting your search criteria: “Jobs” > “Advanced Search” > Select your search criteria and “submit” > Click “Saved Searches” > Label your search and specify how you should be notified of updates.
- Click the “Resources” tab > “Document Library” to review career resources provided by our office.
Questions? Please contact us at 509.963.1921 or email email@example.com.