Skip to body

Campus Notices

Payroll Services - IRS W-4 Change Notice

Notice Type: 

The IRS requires employee's to submit a new Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate, if they have had changes that will reduce the number of allowances that they may claim such as a death, divorce or no longer can claim a dependent.  They also encourage a change if you've had a baby, married or otherwise gained a dependent. 

For more information on IRS withholding exemptions, go to:

You may change your W-4 via MyCWU by logging into Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>W-4 Tax Information. 

Please contact the Payroll Office at (509) 963-2221 if you have any questions.






Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.