Skip to body

Campus Notices

Enroll in Employee Payroll Deduct

Notice Type: 

As an employee of Central Washington University, you have the opportunity to enroll in payroll
deduct. This program allows you to choose a dollar amount to be deducted from each paycheck
and support the fund of your choosing. There are many funds you can choose from, including funds
that support student scholarships, student emergencies, and student food security.


Click here and follow the instructions to enroll in payroll deduct today.





Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.